Grafton-Midview Public Library
• Books for Babes for Christmas, Monday through Dec. 10 (bring books to the library by noon
• Read to the therapy dogs in the library, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Medicare check-up day, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, presentation followed by question and answer session; individual counseling will be available. Call (440) 926-3317.
• Teen Zone holiday decorating party, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday; all young adults and tweens are welcome to decorate for the holiday season.
Child immunization clinic, 4 to 6 p.m., Columbia Station United Methodist Church, 25453 Royalton Road, Columbia Township, open to families of children ages birth to 18 years old needing immunizations. There is a fee for each immunization, but no one will be denied due to inability to pay. For information, call (440) 204-2300, 323-7595, (440) 236-8722 or visit at loraincountyhealth.com.
LifeShare community blood mobile listings; call (440) 322-5700
• St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Royalton Road, Columbia Township, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Grange United Methodist Church, Main St., LaGrange, 5 to 8 p.m.
Submit calendar items at least two weeks prior to the event by faxing to (440) 329-7282 (Attention: Grafton-LaGrange-Columbia news) or e-mail email@example.com.