Anatomy of a 21-game winning streak:
- Have outscored opponents 139-35 (plus-104 run differential), averaging 6.6 runs per game and scoring double digits six times.
- Have scored first in 19 games and trailed at the end of only four of 189 innings.
- The rotation has posted an 19-0 record and 1.67 ERA.
- Pitching staff as a whole has posted a 1.57 ERA, allowing 1.7 runs per game and striking out 193 batters and 36 walks.
- Have batted .305 (226-for-741) as a team.
- Have hit more home runs (41) than runs allowed.
- Have recorded seven shutouts.