Anatomy of a 20-game winning streak:
- Indians have outscored opponents 134-32 (plus-102 run differential), averaging 6.7 runs per game and scoring double digits six times.
- Have scored first in 19 games and trailed at the end of only four of 180 innings.
- The rotation has posted an 18-0 record and 1.71 ERA.
- Pitching staff as a whole has posted a 1.60 ERA, allowing 1.6 runs per game and striking out 183 batters.
- Have batted .308 (219-for-711) as a team.
- Have hit more home runs (39) than runs allowed.
- Have recorded seven shutouts.