Jimmie Holland, Jr., 38, of Lorain, passed away Monday, August 29, 2016. He was born June 14, 1978, in Elyria, to Jimmie Holland, Sr. and Barbara Capers and graduated from Elyria High School in 1996.
He was the CEO of Holland Inc., a computer repair and program company that he founded in 2001 and continued to own and operate until the time of his passing. Prior to starting his own company, he worked for Gamestop from 1998- 2001.
Jimmie enjoyed playing basketball, video games and fixing cars. His most cherished time was the time he spent with his children. He loved being a father.
He is survived by his partner of 16 years, Cheryl Lynn Kenzig Towner; his children, twin daughters, Mercedes Cheyenne Holland and Angelique Chantelle Holland; sons, Jimmie Tre'Veon Holland III, Ar'Tavious Jamal Holland; stepdaughter, Ta'Merra Tonya Towner; mother, Barbara J. Capers; brothers, Markell Dontae Holland, Larone Darnell Holland and William Devilyn Holland; sisters, Telisha Roshell Holland, LaShonda Renna Dunning and Lucrecia Michelle Holland; three nieces and one nephew.
Jimmie was preceded in death by his son, Da'Marion Key'Shon Holland in 2008 and his father, Jimmie Holland, Sr., in 1989
The family will receive friends Thursday, September 8, 2016, from 4 until 7:30 P.M., in the Dovin and Reber Jones Funeral & Cremation Center, 1110 Cooper Foster Park Road, Amherst. Funeral Services will follow the visitation at 7:30 P.M., in the funeral center. Private family interment will take place.
Online condolences may be left for the family at www.dovinreberjones.com
- Four indicted in Lorain murder case
- Death penalty sought in Lorain homicide
- 2 plead guilty in killing of Jimmie Holland Jr.
- Lorain murder trial starts Monday
- Jury selection begins in capital murder trial
- 'I killed your sugar daddy': Testimony begins in Lorain murder trial
- Accomplice testifies in against Elliott Kirkland in day 2 of Lorain murder trial
- Murder trial, day 3: Witness says Elliott Kirkland sought alibi
- Sides rest in Elliott Kirkland trial; closing arguments scheduled today
- Elliot Kirkland found guilty of aggravated murder (WATCH VERDICT VIDEO)
- Elliot Kirkland guilty on all counts in death of man killed in home invasion (UPDATED/VIDEO)
- Deliberations continue today on sentence for Elliott Kirkland (UPDATED)
- Elliott Kirkland sentenced to life without parole in Lorain homicide (UPDATED)
- Man gets life without parole in Lorain murder