Elyria City Council approved the following street projects for 2014 on Monday night:
- Park Avenue from Eastern Heights Boulevard to Harvard Avenue;
- Morgan Avenue from Lake Avenue east;
- Pratt Avenue;
- Fairwood Boulevard from Abbe Road to Salem Avenue;
- Princeton Avenue and Garford Avenue intersection (drainage).
- Windsor Drive to Canterbury Court;
- Woodland Avenue from Foster Avenue to Walnut Street.
Projects will be bid out and contracts awarded within several weeks.
The 2014 budget is roughly $380,000 — less than the $738,000 that was available last year, but more than the 2012 budget of $240,000.