The annual prescription drug turn-in day is 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Lorain County Sheriff Phil Stammitti announced that the Lorain County Drug Task Force and its participating departments are sponsoring the event.
Residents may dispose of outdated or no longer needed medications without having them enter the water supply or being diverted by unintended users. No personal information will be requested.
Residents are asked to remove prescription labels. Drop-off locations include:
- Amherst Police Department, 911 N. Lake St.
- Avon Police Department, 36145 Detroit Road
- Avon Lake Police Department, 32855 Walker Road
- Columbia Township Fire Department, 25540 Royalton Road
- Elyria Police Department, 18 West Ave.
- Grafton Police Department, 1009 Chestnut St.
- Kipton Village Hall, 299 State Road
- LaGrange Police Department, 355 S. Center St.
- Lorain County Sheriff’s Office, 9896 Murray Ridge Road
- Lorain Lake View Beach House, West Erie Avenue
- North Ridgeville Police Department, 7307 Avon-Beldon Road
- Oberlin Police Department, 85 S. Main St.
- Sheffield Lake Police Department, 609 Harris Road
- Sheffield Police Department, 4340 Colorado Ave.
- Vermilion Police Department, 5791 Liberty Ave.
- Wellington Police Department, 117 Willard Memorial Square