Thursday, Oct. 3
- 1:56 a.m. — Luanne Drive and Lear-Nagle Road. Joseph J. Buettner, 40, of Avon, charged with driving under the influence.
- 7:14 p.m. — 9100 block Root Road, a resident reported the theft of $300 in speakers and an amplifier.
Monday, Sept. 30
- 8:46 a.m. — 34400 Lorain Road, employees of Automotive Equipment report a break-in. Reports gave no indication what was taken.
- 6:52 p.m. — 6500 block Stoney Ridge Road, Dustin J. Price, 22, of North Ridgeville, charged with domestic violence, assault and resisting arrest after police said the man attacked his father.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- 1:21 a.m. — 6610 Lear-Nagle Road, Ashley M. Turner, 19, of North Ridgeville, charged with driving under the influence and expired plates at the Pine Ridge Trailer Park.
- 11:21 p.m. — 33433 Center Ridge Road, police sent to locate a vehicle reported stopped in the middle of the road by All Secure Storage eventually found the vehicle on Lear-Nagle Road after police said it nearly caused several accidents. Roger S. Erickson, 70, of Avon, was charged with driving under the influence.
Saturday, Sept. 28
- 1:46 a.m. — Stonebriar Lane and Lorain Road, Patrick A. Boyle, 48, of Spencer, charged with driving under the influence.