Thursday, Sept. 12
- 3:14 p.m. — 1900 block Fowl Road, Darian Tolliver, 19, same address, arrested and charged with domestic violence for allegedly punching his mother in the stomach during an argument over chores. Police said Tolliver was arrested twice for domestic violence in the past as a juvenile.
- 11:46 a.m. — 900 block North West River Road, police confiscated two bags of a white powdery substance believed to be drugs that were found in the parking lot of Marathon.
- 5:37 p.m. — 1000 block Chestnut Commons, Jacqueline Holmok, 32, Grafton, issued a summons for theft for allegedly trying to steal a boxed-up futon from Wal-Mart.
- 8:53 p.m. — 200 block Louisiana Avenue, William Pierce, 45, same address, arrested on three domestic violence warrants and charged with resisting arrest. Gary Breeden, Jr., 22, 200 block Bath St., arrested and charged with obstructing official business. Police came to the house to serve Pierce his warrants, and Breeden said Pierce wasn’t in the home. Police said Pierce was found hiding in a closet.
- 9:15 p.m. — 500 block Griswold Road, Nicholas Paschall, 26, arrested and charged with domestic violence. Paschall’s wife said Paschall threw objects at her, and one of the objects struck her in the face. Police said the woman had a red mark on her face, but she was upset when her husband was arrested.
Friday, Sept. 13
- 10 a.m. — 100 block Kentucky Drive, a resident said an empty house he was renovating was burglarized between Tuesday and Friday with entry through a side window that was forced open. The man said checks were taken from a safe that was pried open and about $3,000 worth of tools were stolen.
- 2:45 p.m. — Trinidad Mancha, 33, 800 block Broad Street, Elyria, charged with endangering children and violation of a protection order, but not arrested. Mancha’s ex-girlfriend said he has been keeping their 1-year-old son in a home in which he has scheduled all utilities to be shut off.
- 5:25 p.m. — Power House Gym, 419 Broad St., the gym manager said a man who he kicked out of the gym for trying to steal a computer stole his wallet containing $40 and credit cards.