Friday, Aug. 23
- 7:32 p.m. - 600 block Highbridge Road, a woman said she was the victim of fraud after she applied for a loan online and started making financial transactions toward the loan. Police investigated and found that the company was a fraud.
Saturday, Aug. 24
- 4:25 a.m. - 700 block Main St., a man said an assault happened on Main Street. Police found the perpetrator, but the victim did not want to press charges.
- 3:02 p.m. - Farmers Market, a person was arrested for an OVI on a private property near the Vermilion Farmers Market after he caused a crash.
Sunday, Aug. 25
- 8:54 p.m. - 1600 block North Ridge Road, an employee at the Brownhelm Store told police that a man urinated inside of a walk-in cooler and was stumbling around the store. The man then left in a blue van. Police weren't able to find the van but later identified the man as Dillon Adams of Lorain. Adams was charged with criminal mischief.
Monday, Aug. 26
- 3:18 - 4700 block Frederick Drive, a man said someone stole his boat in the morning while he was out.