Avon Lake police
Friday, Aug. 16
- 11:56 a.m. - 32500 block of Breakers Boulevard, reported burglary.
Monday, Aug. 19
- 7 p.m. - 33400 block of York St., reported theft of prescription drugs.
- 8:03 p.m. - 100 block of Miller Road, a woman was taken to the emergency room for a head laceration, and a man was arrested for domestic violence, no name given.
Tuesday, Aug. 20
- 10:10 p.m. - Gedeon Avenue, a caller report seeing a juvenile male who appeared disoriented. Police said the boy was OK, just texting while walking.
- 3:54 p.m. - 100 block of Rosewood Drive, a caller reported a neighbor was in her yard, harassing her. Police said the argument was over a piece of driftwood, and those involved in the argument were asked to stay off each other's property.
Wednesday, Aug. 21
- 10:16 a.m. - 200 block of Berkshire Road, theft of a loaded 9 mm gun during a home burglary.
- 11:48 a.m. - 200 block of Brookfield Road, a woman reported suspicious marks on the side of her home. Police said the marks were caused by a juvenile neighbor with a BB gun.
- 3:07 p.m. - 33100 Electric Blvd., reported vandalism to a church.
Sunday, Aug. 18
- 9:38 a.m. - 100 block of Chester Road, report of gunshots heard in the area. It was quiet when police arrived.
- 9:41 a.m. - 37800 block of Caroline Drive, report of gunshots heard in the area. It was quiet when police arrived.
- 12:18 p.m. - 36000 block of Detroit Road, a manager at Great Clips reported that a man with a blocked phone number keeps calling the business asking if any young males are working alone. The manager wanted the incident reported.
Wednesday, Aug. 21
- 8:59 a.m. - 100 block of Chester Road, a caller reported seeing a suspicious man in an orange jumpsuit, and she said she was concerned because it looked like a prison uniform. Police said everything checked OK, as the man was just wearing coveralls.
- 2:01 p.m. - Interstate 90, a woman said a driver was tailgating and antagonizing her.