WELLINGTON — Village Administrator Steven Pyles, who was the top paid employee in 2011, is again at the top of the list with a salary of $83,179 in 2012.
Other top earners included Mark Rosemark, the wastewater superintendent, Police Chief Steve Rollins and David Bealer, electric superintendent, each earning more than $65,000.
Wellington’s mayor, Barbara O’Keefe, was relatively low paid, earning just $10,000 last year. O’Keefe works on a part-time basis but serves as on a variety of boards, overseeing the Police Department, the Village Administrator and presiding at Council meetings.
Wellington’s top 10 paid employees:
- Steven Pyles, village administrator: $83,179
- Mark Rosemark, wastewater superintendent: $71,386
- Steve Rollins, police chief: $68,494
- David Bealer, electric superintendent: $65,125
- Robert Brasee, public works superintendent: $63,500
- Karen Shaw, finance director: $55,000
- Scott Bowman, chief operator: $54,850
- Gary Walker, meter department: $54,850
- Brian Howk, lineman: $53,144
- Joseph Brasee, lineman/tree crew leader: $52,520
Complete list of employee earnings
[table id=47 /]