AMHERST — Police Chief Joseph Kucirek remained the top-paid city employee in 2012, according to a list of wages provided by Amherst’s deputy auditor.
Kucirek made $99,353.77, approximately $5,800 more than last year. The Police Department topped the list of wage-earners in 2012, with five employees in the top 10 list.
The salaries include longevity and overtime, according to deputy auditor Rich Pless.
Amherst’s top 10 paid employees for 2012:
- Joseph Kucirek, police chief: $99,353.77
- Joseph Szabo, electric supervisor: $91,032.08
- Dennis Seger, police captain: $85,760.70
- Ronald Merthe, superintendent of utilities: $81,754.32
- Alan Brailer, water pollution control center superintendent: $80,816.07
- Jeffrey Barnes, street supervisor: $80,137.15
- Danny Jasinski, police lieutenant: $79,282.88
- Mark Cawthon, police sergeant: $78,541.98
- Jacob Perez, police patrolman: $77,870.64
- Barry Dillon, water foreman: $77,665.04
Complete list of employee earnings
[table id=51 /]