The desire to help the family has prompted some offers to donate all or a portion of the profits from various events to help the family of James Kerstetter.
- Xtreme Tattoo, 125 Hilliard Road, Elyria, will design a tattoo to honor Kerstetter and donate all proceeds to the memorial fund established for the family.
- Band Monkey Call will donate proceeds from its show tonight at Creekside Tavern in Avon to the memorial fund. Creekside Tavern owner Ray Rider also will donate a portion of the day’s proceeds to the fund.
- Local deejay James Roman is offering to work for free during a fundraising benefit for the family.
- Zumba Zone with Pen & Lu will be donating a portion of the proceeds from their next three evening Zumba classes at the former YMCA in Lorain to the fund. There also will be a donation bin at the site for anyone wishing to personally donate. Visit its Facebook fan page for more details.
- Gregory Baker owner of Roadhouse Tattoos, 100 Fourth St., Elyria, will donate profits from anyone getting a memorial tattoo in honor of Kerstetter to the fund to benefit the family.
- Kimberly Hutchison-Mclain is having a Scentsy open house beginning at noon March 27 and will donate all profits and commission to the fund for Kerstetter’s family. It will be on the second floor of the Robinson Building on Broad Street and Washington Avenue in Elyria.