WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. John McCain's family says he has chosen to discontinue medical treatment for brain cancer.
We will post more information as details become available.
- With McCain gone, could women replace the lion of Senate?
- Final farewells to Sen. John McCain begin at Arizona Capitol
- AP Essay: Aretha Franklin, John McCain and the 1960s
- Washington prepares to say goodbye to late Sen. John McCain
- Services for McCain set for Phoenix, Washington, Annapolis
- War hero and presidential candidate John McCain dies at 81
- After criticism, Donald Trump honors John McCain's service to country
- Kasich orders all flags in Ohio lowered for John McCain
- Sen. John McCain stopping medical treatment for his brain cancer (PHOTOS)