The Ohio High School Association announced the state cross country meet scheduled for this weekend has been postponed until Nov. 10.
The OHSAA cites flooding conditions at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, as the reason for the postponement.
“While I wholeheartedly understand the impact this move has for all those involved in the event, this is the best solution for the safety and well-being of our participating student-athletes,” said OHSAA Executive Director Jerry Snodgrass.
The schedule for the championships Nov. 10 will be:
- 11:00 a.m. – Boys Division III
- 11:45 a.m. – Boys Division II
- 12:30 p.m. – Boys Division I
- 1:30 p.m. – Girls Division III
- 2:15 p.m. – Girls Division II
- 3:00 p.m. – Girls Division I