NORTH RIDGEVILLE – Police have scheduled a press conference for 12:30 p.m. Tuesday to announce an arrest in the connection to the homicide of Harold Litten Jr.
Litten, 60, was found dead on May 26 in an outbuilding at 5490 Jaycox Road during a search of the property. Litten had been reported missing to police April 20 and had been dead for a while when police found him.
The death was ruled a homicide. In a short press release issued today, Monday, police said the press conference is in regard to arrest being made in the Litten homicide case.
No additional details were made available.
- Defendant secures lawyer for death-penalty case
- Man takes plea deal in North Ridgeville murder for 30 years to life (VIDEO)
- Death penalty possible in North Ridgeville killing
- Suspect identified in North Ridgeville murder; will be arraigned after release from prison (VIDEO)
- Suspect in North Ridgeville homicide in custody (VIDEO)
- North Ridgeville police investigating found body as homicide
- Body found in North Ridgeville identified; death ruled homicide
- Body found in North Ridgeville