NORTH RIDGEVILLE – Police have identified the body of the man found on Jaycox Road on Friday as Harold Litten Jr. and have ruled it a homicide.
North Ridgeville police released a statement regarding the matter Tuesday morning.
“During a pre-arranged search Friday, May 26, 2017, with the assistance of Ohio BCI, a body was discovered in an outbuilding at 5490 Jaycox Road, in North Ridgeville,” Police Capt. Marti Garrow said in the statement. “The body has been identified as Harold Litten Jr., age 60, who resided at the Jaycox Road address.”
Litten was reported missing to police on April 20. Garrow said no further information is available at this time.
- North Ridgeville police investigating found body as homicide
- News conference scheduled for update on North Ridgeville homicide
- Suspect identified in North Ridgeville murder; will be arraigned after release from prison (VIDEO)
- Suspect in North Ridgeville homicide in custody (VIDEO)
- Rowan arraigned in North Ridgeville homicide
- Death penalty possible in North Ridgeville killing
- Defendant secures lawyer for death-penalty case
- Man takes plea deal in North Ridgeville murder for 30 years to life (VIDEO)
- Body found in North Ridgeville