Monday, July 7
- 8 p.m. — 500 block Eastern Heights Blvd., a woman said someone broke the driver’s side window of her car.
- 10 p.m. — 400 block Prospect St., someone said a window in his car had been broken during the night.
- 11:40 p.m. — 200 block Ninth St., a woman went downstairs in her house to find an air conditioning unit pushed out of her window and that someone had rifled through desk drawers.
- 11:53 p.m. — 1100 block Melvyn Lane, a woman said her son was shot with a BB while playing outside.
Tuesday, July 8
- 5 a.m. — 500 block Eastern Heights Blvd., a woman said that she parked her car on the street and when she went back to it, a window was broken.
- 11:56 a.m. — 100 block Market Drive, Christy Pabon, 34, was charged with theft after she returned a fan that she hadn’t bought and received money at Home Depot.
- 1:30 p.m. — 600 block East River St., a man said that he was in his hospital bed with his phone on the table next to him. When he woke up, the phone was gone, along with the patient in the bed next to his, he told police.
- 1:40 p.m. — 500 block North St., Mark Reed, 43, was charged with trespassing after they found Reed inside of a vacant house with a bottle of vodka.
- 3:01 p.m. — 100 block Fox Hill Lane, after she left her car unlocked and parked at her apartment, a woman told police she found her wallet missing. She later told police she found it in a trash can in her laundry room with $380 missing.
- 9 p.m. — 300 block Longford Ave., a man said that his girlfriend hit him and pulled a knife out of her cast but didn’t cut him with it.
- 10:05 p.m. — 100 block Brunswick Drive, a woman told police that when she returned home, her television was missing from her bedroom. Police couldn’t find any signs of forced entry.
Wednesday, July 9
- 3:20 a.m. — 1400 block N. West River Road, Christian McGee, 23, was charged with domestic violence after he told police he punched his girlfriend in the face.