Friday, May 16
- 9:18 p.m. — West Seventh Street and Reid Avenue, Patrick Black, 50, 500 block Washington Ave., arrested and charged with domestic violence. Black’s girlfriend said while they were intimate, they argued over a man she has been seeing. The woman, who police said had bruising on her neck and cuts on her arm, said Black tore her shirt off, choked her in and out of consciousness, threw a glass vase at her that cut her arm, and repeatedly threatened to kill her.
Saturday, May 17
- 8:06 p.m. — 4600 block Oberlin Ave., a man who said he was suicidal was taken from his home to Mercy Regional Medical Center for psychiatric treatment. Police said the man’s left arm was cut and bleeding and there was a pool of blood on the living room floor.
Monday, May 19
- Noon — 4690 Midway Mall, an employee at Lenscrafters said she saw a woman steal numerous glasses frames on security camera footage.
- 8 p.m. — 100 block Ridge St., a man said someone stole his car’s spare tire while the car was parked in front of his house.
Wednesday, May 21
- 12:01 a.m. — 100 block Brunswick Drive, a woman said someone broke into her car and stole her wallet while the car was parked in a parking lot for two hours.