11:45 p.m. May 12 — 100 block Charles Court, After he heard a loud crash, a man checked the outside of his house to find paintball stains on the exterior walls.
Monday, May 12
- 5 p.m. — 8700 block West Ridge Road, employees saw surveillance videos of two women walking around Convenient putting food in their purses and then leaving the store without paying.
- 8 p.m. — 100 block South Carolina Ave., a woman told police someone keyed both her and her son’s car while they were parked outside overnight.
Tuesday, May 13
- 3:30 p.m. — Eighth Street, police broke up a group of 50 to 60 teenagers arguing with each other. One teenager told police someone punched him in the head.
- 5:01 p.m. — 240 Market Drive, a man who lost his cell phone in Target told police he later got a call from a man claiming to have his cell phone. The man then hung up on him.
- 10:50 p.m. — 100 block Hodge Court, a woman told police someone had shot the back window of her parked car with a BB gun.