Tuesday, March 4
- 9 p.m. — 800 block Rosewood Drive, a woman reported that her license plate, number DRU4258, was stolen from the back of her car while it was parked in her parking lot.
Wednesday, March 5
- 11:56 a.m. — 1800 block Middle Ave., a woman said that when she returned home, her flat-screen television was missing.
- 4:10 p.m. — 200 block 19th St., a man said that when he returned home from work, he saw that someone had forcefully opened his back door and stole items from his apartment.
- 4:48 p.m. — 1000 Chestnut Commons Drive, a man received a Walmart gift card after he returned bed sheets that he had allegedly stolen.
- 6:06 p.m. — 100 block Cascade St., a woman said that she locked her door when she went to work but when she returned, it was unlocked and items were missing from her house.
- 7:08 p.m. — 1800 block Turner Blvd., someone called police to say a suspicious man was in a laundromat, possibly smoking drugs.
- 7:35 p.m. — 700 block Finwood Court, a woman told police someone called her to say her computer was being hacked and that he had software that could stop the virus. She told police she gave the man her credit card information but quickly put a hold on her account.
- 7:45 p.m. — 1800 block Turner Blvd., a woman said her boyfriend arrived at her house and pushed her around, demanding money.
Tuesday, March 4
- 12:51 p.m. — 3900 block W. Erie Ave., police pulled over a car and the female driver had a pipe on her that had been recently used to smoke crack.
- 7:40 p.m. — 4600 block Ashland Ave., a man told police that he went to his girlfriend’s house and they reconciled, but when police checked his background, they saw his girlfriend had a temporary protection order against him.
- Wednesday, March 5
- 12:47 a.m. — 1900 block Reeves Ave., two women, one of whom was pregnant, got into an argument and then started physically fighting.