10 a.m. Feb. 26 — 4700 block Camden Ave., a couple said they have custody over their granddaughter and her father called, saying he had a “surprise” for them. The couple said they were frightened because he’s a gang member.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- 1:35 p.m. — 1900 block E. 42nd St., a man told police Sprint called him for payment on an outstanding bill. He said he never used Sprint and someone must have been accessing his account information.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- 12:23 p.m. — 2200 block Fairless Drive, a man was acting suspicious in Dollar General. Police questioned him and found a marijuana pipe in his pocket and pills.
- 5 p.m. — 5700 block Ashland Ave., a woman told police she fell asleep with guests at her house and woke up with her prescription pills missing.
- 5 p.m. — 5300 block W. Erie Ave., while her tenant was away, a woman was checking on his house. She found items missing from the garage.
- 5:01 p.m. — 1600 block E. 30th St., a girl told police another girl beat her up on the street.
- 10:29 p.m. — 3900 block W. Erie Ave., a woman who called Children Services to report a mother she knew told police the woman she reported called and threatened her.
- 11 p.m. — 2100 block W. 21st St., a woman said she was getting gas when someone holding a knife challenged her to fight.