Tuesday, Feb. 25
- 7:12 a.m. — 900 block Oakwood Drive, Angelo Boey, 28, same address, arrested and charged with domestic violence. Boey’s girlfriend, who said she is three months pregnant, said he came home and wanted to have sex and she refused. The woman, who police said had bruises on her face and left bicep and a cut left ear, said Boey became enraged and began pulling off her clothes and choking her in her bed. She said Boey later threw knives in the kitchen and placed one against his throat and threatened to kill himself. The woman said she fled the home and called police. Police said Boey was arrested about 11:20 a.m.
- 7:35 p.m. — Oakwood Elementary School, 925 Spruce St., a woman said between 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., her car, parked in the school parking lot, was burglarized. The woman said the right rear window of her car was broken and a purse containing $150 and credit and debit cards was stolen.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- 8 a.m. — 3200 block Falbo Ave., a man said he left his house in the morning to find a cracked window with a small hole in it. Police believe it may have been caused by a BB.
- 8:07 p.m. — Intersection of Reeves Avenue and West 22nd Street, Brian Burgess, 31, was charged with walking in the roadway, possession of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia after he told police he had crack and heroin that he received as payment for giving someone a tattoo.
- 9:14 p.m. — 1100 block Streator Place, a man said his ex-girlfriend intentionally drove her car into two parked cars outside his house.
- 9:30 p.m. — 400 block Leavitt Road, a Wal-Mart employee said someone has been stealing from the store by putting items in a shopping cart and leaving through a fire exit to a waiting car.