1 a.m. Feb. 25 — 1500 block Prospect St., Nathan White charged with possession of illegal drugs and tampering with evidence after he called police to report his roommate being loud. When police arrived at the house, they allegedly found White’s cocaine sitting on a table inside.
Sunday, Feb. 23
- 2:39 p.m. — 3330 Midway Mall, an employee at Sprint PCS told police a man took a phone worth $600 from the store. Police have video surveillance of the incident.
Monday, Feb. 24
- 12:30 p.m. — 1900 block Fowl Road, a woman told police she had a fight with her boyfriend and he choked her, kicked her TV and stole money before running from her building.
- 12:57 p.m. — Cleveland Street and North Abbe Road, Kevin Stephens, 42, charged with operating a vehicle impaired after a citizen told police he saw Stephens asleep at the wheel with his keys in the ignition.
- 4:00 p.m. — Howe Street and East Avenue, Gregory Tillman, 27, charged with assault after Tillman’s girlfriend told police he slapped her when they argued over his ex-girlfriend.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- 12:41 a.m. — 200 block Sixth St., Rodney Cannon, 24, charged with burglary at Glover Court and Middle Avenue after Cannon’s ex-girlfriend told police he broke into her house yelling for her.