7:30 p.m. Feb. 12 — 1000 Chestnut Commons, Khayla Crook, 23, and Keisha Jackson, 25, were charged with theft after they tried to steal a microwave and two comforters from Walmart.
Saturday, Jan. 25
- 10:55 p.m. — 2500 block West River Road N., a woman said her neighbor made comments to her that made her uncomfortable. She said she also has videotapes of someone walking around her yard and looking in her window.
Wednesday, Feb. 12
- 8:47 a.m. — 800 block Infirmary Road, Kenneth Vogelpohl, 50, was charged with theft after his employee said he saw Vogelpohl shoplifting from the store.
- 10:30 a.m. — 800 block West Ave., a woman said the rear window of her car was shattered while it was parked in front of her apartment
- 4 p.m. — 435 Midway Blvd., a woman said she had her purse open on a seat while she was looking at flowers at Marc’s. When she came back to her purse, her wallet was missing, according to the report.
- 6:05 p.m. — 1100 block Lake Ave., a woman said she left her car parked behind a church and when she came back to it, she found the passenger window shattered and items taken from the car.