Thursday, Jan. 16
- 7:02 p.m. — 1500 block E. 29th St., a resident said he came home and surprised two men wearing black clothing and black gloves who he said were burglarizing his home. He said one of the men attempted to shock him with a stun gun, but it malfunctioned and they ran to a minivan and drove away. The man said his $800 computer was stolen.
- 9:01 p.m. — Reeves Avenue and West 29th Street, police said they found broken living room and kitchen windows that a brick had been thrown through. A neighbor said six teenage boys were in the area before the vandalism occurred.
Friday, Jan. 17
- 8:38 a.m. — Sacred Heart Chapel, 4301 Pearl Ave., a church supervisor said a $450 snowblower was stolen between Thursday night and Friday morning with the chain locking the snowblower cut.
- 12:38 p.m. — 200 block W. 23rd St., a resident said a woman knocked on his front door and when he answered, a man pulled the woman off the porch. The woman then walked east on West 23rd and the man drove south on Reid Avenue, and the resident said he heard three shots coming from the man’s vehicle. Police said they were unable to find the man or woman and found no shell casings.
- 11:31 p.m. — West 20th and Hamilton streets, Perfecto Flores, 52, 1000 block W. 20th St., Lorain, arrested and charged with drunken driving and implied consent to test for alcohol. Police said they stopped Flores for a stop sign violation and he failed a field sobriety test and refused to take a Breathalyzer test.
Saturday, Jan. 18
- 2:46 a.m. — 440 Sports Bar, 2217 E. 28th St., Jennifer Walkingstick, 28, 600 block Alameda Ave., Sheffield Lake, arrested and charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication and persistent disorderly conduct. Police said Walkingstick was screaming in the bar parking lot that she “wanted the world to be a better place.” Police said Walkingstick refused to stop yelling or leave the area.
Sunday, Jan. 19
- 8:45 a.m. — 2000 block G St., a resident said her car was ransacked overnight and $50 was stolen from it.
Monday, Jan. 20
- 2:57 a.m. — 400 block W. 23rd St., Antonio Pryor, 33, 2500 block Lexington Ave., Lorain, arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. Police said Pryor was at a home screaming and threatening to start a fight.