Thursday, Oct. 31
- 4 a.m. — 600 block East Ave., a man told police that someone stole his television and that his roommates had friends over that evening.
- 6:50 a.m. — 200 block Lake Ave., a woman said she woke up to her boyfriend yelling at their 4-month-old son. She told police she got into an argument with her boyfriend and he grabbed her neck and mouth, injuring her. She told police that he left the house after the incident.
- 2:20 p.m. — 4500 Midway Mall, Anteera Smith, 24, was given a citation for shoplifting and Sierra Nelson, 28, was charged with theft, possession of criminal tools and obstruction of official business after an incident at JC Penney. Police said an employee watched Smith and Nelson take items to the fitting room and then try to leave the store without paying for the items. Nelson lied to police about her identity, according to the report.
- 4:45 p.m. — 200 block Marseilles Ave., a woman told police that her 20-year-old son was drunk and yelling at people at her house.
- 5:12 p.m. — 4500 Midway Mall, Tory McNeil, 18, and Ma Dia Monet Smith,18, were charged with theft after a JC Penney employee said they walked into a changing room with children’s clothes and walked out of the store wearing the clothes.
Wednesday, Oct. 30
- 12:02 p.m. — 1900 block E. 32nd St., a woman told police that she was at her ex-boyfriend’s house packing up her items when a woman she knows drove by and stopped to yell at her. She told police the woman got out of the car and they had an argument in front of the house.
- 2:30 p.m. — 2200 block E. 42nd St., a man said he and a group of boys fought. He told police the boys attacked him and left him with a split lip.
- 2:30 p.m. — 2600 block Lexington Ave., a woman told police that someone stole her children’s Halloween costumes from a box on her porch.
Thursday, Oct. 31
- 1:30 p.m. — 2900 block Pearl Ave., a woman said she and her ex-boyfriend got into a fight and when she tried to get into her cousin’s car to leave, he pulled her out of the car onto the ground.
- 7:19 p.m. — 4100 block Edgewood Drive, police found a man lighting small fireworks in the street. He told police he had a fireworks license in Indiana.
Friday, Nov. 1
- 1:24 a.m. — West Erie and Oberlin avenues, police found someone driving with false license plates and no license.