OBERLIN — Area residents organized a rally Wednesday in support of Gibson's.
The store filed suit last week against Oberlin College, accusing it of libel, slander, interference with business relationships, interference with contracts, deceptive trade practices, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligent hiring and trespass in connection with a shoplifting incident last year.
The group that organized the rally, Totally Engaged Americans, feels the store is being bullied by the college.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- 5. Gibson's suspects plead guilty; store sues Oberlin College
- Judge denies partial motion to dismiss Gibson's lawsuit against Oberlin College
- Gibson's Bakery responds to Oberlin College's court request
- Oberlin College files motion to dismiss Gibson's lawsuit
- Body camera footage shows aftermath of arrest at Oberlin business
- Gibson's sues Oberlin College
- Trio in Gibson's theft plead guilty
- Women in Gibson's case face felony charges; misdemeanors dropped
- Gibson's trio enters pleas of not guilty
- Gibson's trio face felony charges
- Gibson's suspects' trial pushed back; county charges may be coming
- Attorney says women in Gibson's case were trying to help friend; trial date set
- Oberlin College resumes contract with Gibson's
- Gibson's shoplift case heads to county prosecutor
- Felony charge dropped against alleged Gibson's shoplifter; case appears headed to grand jury
- Suspect in Gibson's shoplifting has Dec. 14 date in Oberlin Municipal Court
- College skips Gibson's order as situation is evaluated
- Oberlin protesters return for second day
- Shoppers flock to Gibson's Bakery in Oberlin
- LIVE VIDEO: Protesters and counter-protesters return to Gibson's in Oberlin
- VIDEO: Protests at Gibson's in Oberlin
- Shoplifting arrest incites protests at Gibson's in Oberlin