The Lorain County General Health District (LCGHD) reminds all to stay healthy in 2014 by keeping shot records up to date and get vaccinated on time. Remember, it’s never too late to start or get back on schedule!
David Covell, RS, MPH, Health Commissioner of the LCGHD advises residents to visit loraincountyhealth.com for immunization schedules and more information. The flu vaccine will be available at all LCGHD clinics in March if you have not yet received one.
LCGHD March Child Immunization Clinics:
• Tuesday, March 4, 2:30 p.m-5:00 p.m
Oberlin Public Library, 65 South Main Street, Oberlin
• Wednesday, March 5, 1:00 p.m-6:00 p.m
Lorain County General Health District, 9880 Murray Ridge Road, Elyria
• Thursday, March 6, 8:30 a.m-11:00 a.m
Elyria City Health District 202 Chestnut Street, Elyria
• Tuesday, March 11, 4:00 p.m-6:30 p.m
Vincent Elementary School, 2303 North Ridge Road, Sheffield Township
• Wednesday, March 12, 3:00 p.m- 5:30 p.m CANCELLED Grafton Community room, 1050 Novak Road, Grafton
• Tuesday, March 18, 4:00 p.m- 6:30 p.m
St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, 512 North Main Street, Wellington
• Thursday, March 20, 1:00 p.m- 4:00 p.m
Elyria City Health District, 202 Chestnut Street, Elyria
• Tuesday, March 25, 1:30 p.m-4:00 p.m
Amherst VFW, 165 Cleveland Street, Amherst
You never outgrow the need for vaccines. Adults, depending on factors such as age and lifestyle, also require vaccinations. The Lorain County General Health District offers adult immunizations. The flu vaccine will be available at all LCGHD adult health clinics in March.
LCGHD Adult Health Clinics: (18 years of age and older) Please note that prices charged vary by type of immunization.
• Walk-In Clinics are held the 4th Tuesday of Every Month (March 25th) at the Lorain County General Health District: 9880 South Murray Ridge Road, Elyria from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For live healthy tips, follow us on Twitter @LorainCoHealth and like the Lorain County General Health District on Facebook, or call us at (440) 322-6367.