The Lorain County Safe Community Coalition and Lorain County Community College are once again teaming up to present one of the best events of the holiday season. The 12th Annual Zero-Proof Mix-Off will be held on December 5, 2013, at Lorain County Community College in College Center from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
This event is a great opportunity to promote the importance of offering non-alcoholic drink options to guests. The Lorain County Safe Community Coalition invites local agencies, businesses and clubs to enter the competition and mix-up a winning non-alcoholic drink!
- Download the entry form below
- Return forms by email or fax
- All forms must be received by Wednesday, October 23rd
- Entries will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Only twenty entries will be accepted
Join us for a fantastic evening!
- Invite friends and family to come out and vote for the People’s Choice Award!
- Guests will be entered into prize drawings!
- Enjoy good food, music and dancing!
- Check out the the 10th Annual Zero-Proof Mix-Off video HERE!
Local businesses and agencies may help sponsor this event by making donations to be used as prizes. Call the Lorain County General Health District if you’re interested in providing a prize donation this year.
Nearly 500 people attend this event each year to help support a safe community. Using the mix-off recipes, the coalition distributes 5,000 recipe booklets through Discount Drug Mart locations and Lorain County Agencies. For more info, contact the Lorain County General Health District at 440-322-6367, like the Lorain County General Health District on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter @LorainCoHealth.