Where will you get your flu shot this season? The Lorain County General Health District (LCGHD) has partnered with LorainCounty.com to provide an interactive, easy-to-use Flu Shot Locator. Defend against disease – get a flu shot and keep healthy!
Features of the Flu Shot Locator include:
- Flu clinic locations provided by LCGHD, Elyria City Health District and local pharmacies.
- Flu Shot prices for each clinic.
- Clinic sorting by date, location and sponsoring organization.
Visit www.LorainCountyFlu.com to locate a flu clinic near you today!
LCGHD encourages all Lorain County residents to team up with a flu shot this season. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a flu vaccine is the first and best way to protect from flu viruses. The CDC recommends that all people 6 months of age and older should get a yearly flu vaccine, especially people who are at risk of severe flu and close contacts including:
- Health Care Workers
- Pregnant Women
- Children younger than 5
- People 50 years and older
- People with a diagnosed chronic illness