The Chronicle-Telegram will conduct the "Freebee" program as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries. Winners will be selected by a random drawing.
1. Freebees are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other Freebees. Freebees must be redeemed within the allotted time noted for each Freebee. No cash equivalent for Freebee will be awarded. Freebee is nontransferable. If a winner cannot be contacted via email, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Must be at least 18-years old as determined by the Company. Participants and winner(s) must live in The Chronicle-Telegram's delivery area and able to come to
3.)The Company is not responsible for non-valid emails or participants who do not check their emails frequently, non-working computers, OR for emails going to spam mail or junk box.
4.)All entries must be online. No mailed or hand delivered entries will be accepted.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names and cities in connection with promotion of the FREEBEE programs and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Company will not disclose to third parties information for marketing and other purposes without participants approval in writing.
6. Release. By participating in FREEBEES, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the FREEBEES sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, FREEBEES, or from the use of any FREEBEE.
7. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in FREEBEES, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the FREEBEE, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the FREEBEE and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the FREEBEE is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this FREEBEE, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS FREEBEE, COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE FREEBEE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the FREEBEE at any time as announced on the website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the FREEBEE. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Chronicle during normal business hours or mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to the Chronicle's address, listed above. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Chronicle during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped envelope with contest name to The Chronicle-Telegram, MARKETING,
A complete list of winners is available by mail:
FREEBEE WINNER's LIST
May, 21, 2010